Women Identified Deep Musical Dive:
9 zoom evenings - 4 in-person daylong retreats - 6 private sessions
a special 'distanced' edition is available for those not able to make in-person retreats
click on the logos to learn more about each specialized group
Do you yearn for more SONG in your life? Do you have a desire to dive
into your creativity to share and express in a soul-centered group that prioritizes
your heart songs AND upholds integrous song sharing?
I've been called the 'midwife of song' by countless clients who've come to reignite their unexplored creative desires, and it would be my absolute honor to do the same for you.
I hold a deeply safe space where mistakes are celebrated and edges are
stretched to help you BLOOM into your song.
Bloom is the perfect container for those either totally new at making music or for those who have been strumming and writing for years. If you're new, join us in Seedlings! If you are a solid beginner/early intermediate join us in Sproutling. Not sure which group you fit in? Click here for the quiz!
This year, we'll have Sproutling co-facilitated by world-renoun guitarist and teacher Ila Cantor for those who've either been in previous BLOOM's or for those who already have a basic grasp of an instrument or for those who have already taken Sproutling but want to be held in the container again!
COVID19 Safety: All of our in-person daylong retreats in Occidental, CA will take place outside & socially distanced (6-12 feet apart without masks and under 6 ft masked). You will be asked to take an in-home Covid test 5 days before each of the retreats and your temperature will be taken the morning of the retreat. Hand sanitizer/wipes will be provided and you will bring your own food/drinks for the day. There will be private set-up nature pee stations and if you need to poo or use the kitchen you'll wear masks inside.
Our daylongs will take place at our amazing Retreat Center, Joy Hill, in Occidental-
30 minutes from Sebastopol / 1 hr from Marin / 1 hr 20 min from Berkeley or SF
Not sure which group you fit in? Click here for the quiz!
Do you have zero knowledge about learning to play a stringed instrument but are hungry to learn? Learn the basics and get cracking with writing your own songs in this seed-cracking journey.
- Learning how to play the baritone uke/ another instrument of choice if desired
- Basic music & rhythm concepts taught
- Strengthening the voice and understanding the mechanics of how to find "your sound" and ear training!
- Group songs + harmony in a fun and pressure-free environment
- Improvisation/ channeling and clearing blocks around the fear of expression
- Learning how to write/ receive songs
- Magick, Ritual + Play!
Have you been playing for a while and are looking to dive deeper into songwriting, recording, collaboration, improvisation and theory? Join me and your fellow sisters and lets get sprouting!
- Diving into theory & rhythm.
- Taking your songwriting to the next level and breaking free from old patterns
- Exploring collaboration in an environment that encourages your creativity.
- Recording audio, video, and sharing your work online.
- Exploring more challenging group songs + exquisite harmony
- Flowing into improvisation/ channeling
- As always, Magick, Ritual + Play!
There are 6 spots open for each group with room for "Big Sisters" and work trade.
If this group SINGS to you, please contact Lauren by filling out the doohickey below. Please make sure to check the dates first before scheduling an interview.
If you'd like to be on Lauren's mailing list, click here
or the Womens Facebook ExpressSING group here.