Female identified or womb-embodied Deep Musical Dive:
11 evenings - 3 day long retreats - 3 private sessions
click on the logos to learn more about each specialized group
Do you yearn for more SONG in your life? Do you have a desire to dive
into your creativity to share and express in a soul-centered group?
I've been called the 'midwife of song' by countless clients who've come to reignite their unexplored creative desires, and it would be my absolute honor to do the same for you.
I hold a deeply safe space where mistakes are celebrated and edges are
stretched to help you BLOOM into your song.
This year, we'll have a continuation group for those who've either been in previous BLOOM's or for those who already have a basic grasp of an instrument.
Not sure which group you fit in? Click here for the quiz!
Do you have zero knowledge about learning to play a stringed instrument but are hungry to learn? Learn the basics and get cracking with writing your own songs in this seed-cracking journey.
- Learning how to play the ukulele/ another instrument of choice if desired
- Basic music & rhythm concepts taught
- Strengthening the voice and understanding the mechanics of how to find "your sound"
- Group songs + harmony in a fun and pressure-free environment
- Improvisation/ channeling and clearing blocks around the fear of expression
- Learning how to write/ receive songs
- Magick, Ritual + Play!
Have you been playing for a while and are looking to dive deeper into songwriting, recording, collaboration, improvisation and theory? Join me and your fellow sisters and lets get sprouting!
- Diving into theory & rhythm.
- Taking your songwriting to the next level and breaking free from old patterns
- Exploring collaboration in an environment that encourages your creativity.
- Recording audio, video, and sharing your work online.
- Exploring more challenging group songs + exquisite harmony
- Flowing into improvisation/ channeling
- As always, Magick, Ritual + Play!
There are 9 spots open for each group with room for "Big Sisters" and work trade.
If this group SINGS to you, please contact Lauren by filling out the doohickey below. Please make sure to check the dates first before scheduling an interview.
If you'd like to be on Lauren's mailing list, click here
or the Womens Facebook ExpressSING group here.